Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shutting Down and Moving

The Earworm is shutting down and moving to WordPress.

The Earworm on Blogger was a great way for me to get my feet wet in the blogosphear but recently I decided to take things in a new direction.

To that end I'm re-focussing and re-branding the whole thing. No more Earworm! It was a cool idea at the start but in the end I found it a bit of a hinderance, better to write under my own name at this point. I'll keep the twitter feed @theearworm going for now but I will be gradually migrating all of my tweets and followers over to my personal feed @laurensheil in the coming months.

I chose to move to WordPress due to it's greater flexibility, better stats and overall I just like the look and feel of the system more. No offense to Blogger.

The Earworm will remain archived here and I will check in to follow up on comments from time to time.

To all my old Blogger and Earworm friends, I hope you make the move with me and continue to follow my evolution of thoughts and writtings.

Join me now at www.laurensheil.com

As always, I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Good to know. I have also moved - to Facebook for similar reasons..

    ReplyDelete